- At Dietary Universe, we respect your privacy and do not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) about you (unless you serve that information to us by yourself).
- We never collect any information for commercial marketing; from the day of our inception, we’ve never shared, rented or sold-out your information to a third party company.
- We collect certain information every time you visit our website; this information is temporary, as we clear our weblogs at regular intervals.
Use of Information
- All the information we collect is used to evaluate the total traffic (number of visitors) to the various sections on our website.
- Using the aggregated data, we offer suggestions, improve our system performance and also identify the problematic areas.
- We use ‘Cookies’ in order to tailor the user experience to the user’s preferences.
- Our website places cookies (small text files) on the user’s personal computer for every time they visit.
You can opt out of cookies in the Google Chrome’s setting menu. But before doing so, please be aware that the website might lose its normal functionality.
- In order to prevent any unauthorized access, we strive to save your information both online and offline.
- Here are a few measures we use to secure the information we collect online:
- All the online data at Dietary Universe is processed using SSL (Secure Socket Layer)– a secure server software. It encrypts the user’s data before it is sent to the server.
- We use digital certificates to protect the transactional data from any unauthorized access.